Thursday, April 19, 2012

Food Pantry

Hi,

Can anyone tell me what time the Food Pantry opens and closes?

Thanks

Food Pantry

Hi Becks, I%26#39;ve shopped at the Food Pantry on Kuhio Ave. when I stay in Waikiki. I do recall it being open quite late at night, but don%26#39;t recall the exact hours. But lets give this a bump up and see if anyone else can answer this.......

Mahalo,

Wen

Food Pantry

My answer is similar... been there pretty darn early in the AM and late in the evening... but never noticed the exact hours. It%26#39;s always been open when I went there.


According to this link it is 24/7

geocities.com/travelwithyour/hawaii_2.html


24/7 is what I think I remember


I was just there in July and it isn%26#39;t 24/7 any more. It was 11pm or 12am when it closed. 2 yrs. ago it was 24/7 when we were there but not now. I do not know when it opens though...


Just called them

Kuhio Ave Food Pantry open 6am - 1am

Hobron Lane Food Pantry open 6am - 11:30pm


Thanks Dusty. I thought it was something like that. We were there in April and I remember it was open around 6am and I knew it was open after midnight so 6am to 1am makes sense.

It%26#39;s such a convenient supermarket. It is not overly cheap but we found it okay as Aussies. The fruit was cheaper here than the ABC store but we actually found milk cheaper in the ABC store.

  • clown mask
  • php web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment