Thursday, April 19, 2012

Maui questions....need opinions please.

OK, now that we have decided on Maui for next March, along with a week on Oahu, I have some questions to ask all of you.



I will do seperate posts to keep things straight. I love the TA ';Save'; option. I can save things I want to have for reference, and then go and print them out and put them in my ';trip journal';.



First question:



A while back some mention was made about buying honey while in Hawaii, such as Ohia and Mac Nut honey. Will I find honey on both Oahu and Maui? Besides the two I mentioned, does anyone know of any other kinds?



Thanks.



Maui questions....need opinions please.


At the Tedeschi Winery in ';upcountry'; they had a 100% natural white honey. Very good tasting, nothing like I%26#39;ve ever had before.. plus you can taste/buy wine while you are there, and it%26#39;s a beautiful drive as well.





http://mauiwine.com/



Maui questions....need opinions please.


When are you going? I am not going until April, if you are going before me can you report back and let me know? I am very curious too, as we will be staying in that non-descript condo in Ma%26#39;alaea Bay!





thanks, Cindy




Oppps!!! meant to post this to the mdiges post, not sure how this happened, sorry!




Bump.

No comments:

Post a Comment