Saturday, April 21, 2012

clamato anyone?

OK, I have heard you cant buy Clamato juice in the states. Is it really true?





My friend from Australia is meeting me in Hawaii next week and guess what her favorite drink is? Yes, the ceasar (OK, I might like them too). Instead of me carting over a jug of clam in my suitcase from Canada (can you imagine if it spilled?), I am hoping to buy some in Hawaii.





Please tell me I can buy it there! thanks and cheers.





clamato anyone?


They sell clamato here in Michigan, not sure about Hawaii. If it is your friends favorite drink why doesn%26#39;t she haul a jug over or don%26#39;t the sell it in Australia?



clamato anyone?


They don%26#39;t sell it in Australia. But good to know you can get it in Michigan! I think I%26#39;ll just wait and hope to see it on the shelves on the islands.





Thanks!




Push come to shove you could always make your own. Just get a can of clam juice and a can of tomato....after a few Ceasars doubt she would know the difference :)

No comments:

Post a Comment