Saturday, April 21, 2012

Design Star-Outrigger Reef

Watching Design Star and the two finalists are redoing two penthouse suites at the Outrigger Reef. Just wondering if anyone has seen the completed redesigned rooms up close. Kim%26#39;s room looks fabulous.



Design Star-Outrigger Reef


Hey -- I just turned it on ... I think ... I can%26#39;t tell where they are at the moment but they have on leis...thanks!



Design Star-Outrigger Reef


They redesigned two penthouse condos at the Outrigger Reef. Boy, the rooms really needed the update. The final results were interesting. One sort of ';theme'; room, and the other a more elegant retreat. Wonder if Outrigger kept the rooms as designed?




Those were penthouse condos? yikes! I thought they were Motel 6 originally. I loved the results of both condos...both contestants are so talented, it will be hard to choose between them. I wish I had one tenth of their talent in designing! Congratulations to both on having talent and great personalities.




I also vote for Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment