Tuesday, April 17, 2012

One fun thing from my trip.....

I kept saying to Julie ';Why are all the bridges named %26#39;O-Nee Lah-nee%26#39;?'; and she%26#39;d look at me puzzled.





You know the ';OH-Nee Lah-nee'; bridge....





Silence.





OH-NEE LAH-NEE O-N-E L-A-N-E





Still nothing....





3-4 times more.....OH-NEE LAH-NEE O,N,E L,A,N,E





Then I got slugged.





Har Har very funny....Sometimes I crack myself up! :D



One fun thing from my trip.....


Think you need to get some rest ;)



One fun thing from my trip.....


Do you still have jetlag???




HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!





i love that! but my sense of humor has been questioned before...





syd




You should have been kneed in the gonzaga%26#39;s from a Muai Thai clench!



; )




I know this is BAD.......first time we ever saw a Chick-Filet(I believe in Calif.) we thought it was Chick-Fill it. Duh!!




Chick-fil-a? As in the restaurant?




Yes. Does the sign read Fil-a or Filet?



Which ever it was, we were saying it wrong and couldn%26#39;t figure out what the heck it was. Dumb, I know.




My friend still says Chick Filla ......Sheesh.




Chick-fil-a closed on Sundays....weird for a fast food joint.




Caddy%26#39;s turn:





Went to the doctor. I said, ';Doctor it hurts when I got like that';. The doctor said, ';Stop going like that!';





';I tell you! I don%26#39;t get any respect!'; My wife calls me. She says, ';Honey! I got a problem with the car!';. I said, ';OK! What%26#39;s the matter';. She said, ';It%26#39;s got water in the arburetors!'; I said, ';Where%26#39;s the car?'; She said, ';It%26#39;s in the lake!'; (Rodney Dangerfield)





O-N-L-Y O-N-E L-A-N-E..............................................................Oh I get it now! HAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Very funny...get some rest...

No comments:

Post a Comment