Tuesday, April 17, 2012

chartering a small boat in Maui?

Interested in chartering a small boat (maybe a sail boat) for the day on either Maui or Kauai. It%26#39;s just my husband and I. We would need someone to captain the boat. Preferably someone with alot of knowledge of good snorkel areas. We want to enjoy the water, have a meal, snorkel, in a totally private setting for our honeymoon.



chartering a small boat in Maui?


So what is your question? Do you want a captain? This ain%26#39;t the yellow pages you know! How about you get contact some people on Maui, huh?



chartering a small boat in Maui?


Whoa. Ease up. I wasn%26#39;t asking for a captain. I was wondering if anyone else had an experience on a small charter boat in Maui or Kauai. You know, it%26#39;s nice to get recommendations from folks on this site.




I really don%26#39;t know anything about a private charter. You might want to goggle it. Also, tombarefoot.com might be able to steer you in the right direction. www.sailmaui.com or sailingmaui.com also may be helpful. I believe Paragon may offer some private charters.





Caddyshackman: Whats up? Getting cranky in your old age!! Get those pink speedos and head on down to Maui. You need a vacation.




Hi-Let me know if you find a good powerboat charter company in Maui. My husband and I are going in Feb 2008 and we want to do the same thing. We have done this before on Hawaii and loved it. Thanks-also from Chicago



No comments:

Post a Comment