Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Need help with Luau change

AAaaaa. No wonder I never got an email confirmation for my reservation on 10/6/07 for the Feast at Lele.





I just called to find out what the deal with no confirmation was and was told the reason I didn%26#39;t get one is because someone bought out the entire Luau that night! Thats crazy!!!





Now I%26#39;m stuck without my birthday surprise for my boyfriend.





I%26#39;m now trying to decide if it%26#39;s still worth it to pick a different night other then his birthday or if I should pick a different luau.





It took me days to finally decide on Feast at Lele! Ugh, I just found the Sheraton Luau is only on Mon and Wed.





We are going on the zipline tour in the morning so I definitly don%26#39;t want to stuff our faces with food and drink the night before.





Please help with suggestions and ideas for something else or if I just stick with Lele and just do it on Sunday or something.





Also, i%26#39;m sorta looking into Old Lahaina Luau but even though its commercial I know my boyfriend would love fire dancers and all the glorified bells and whistles.





Any input is greatly appreciated. We%26#39;ll be in Maui Oct 2nd until the 8th.



Need help with Luau change


Pick a luau with a fire knife dancer as they are the most entertaining.





Drums of the Pacific at the Hyatt has the best fire knife dancer on Maui.





Old Lahaina Luau does not have a fire knife dancer.





If you can change dates, you%26#39;ll be happy with Feast at Lele.



Need help with Luau change


Yes, the gal from Feast at Lele told me all the days around the 6th were available so we could go Sun instead of Sat.





now i just found https://www.mauis-best.com/ that offers the Sheraton luau at a discount which would be a total of $ 171.09 after fees and we COULD go on Oct 3rd even though I previously made reservations of I%26#39;Os that night.





OR for $105 each I could book Feast at Lele for Sunday





OR we can get OLL for $185.42 total and acutally go ON my b/f%26#39;s Birthday.




Just my 2 cents worth, but I love OLL so much that I go EVERY time I%26#39;m in Maui, and already booked months ago to go next March!. I can%26#39;t compare it to the Feast at Lele, but I think it is awesome.




Just a matter of how important doing the Luau on his birthday is. But my vote would be to go for Feast of Lele on one of the other nights and do a nice intimate dinner on his birthday somewhere else (Roy%26#39;s, Seahouse, Plantation House). The Feast at Lele is just a stellar experience, both in the entertainment and the meal. The food is indescribable and the way the food courses and program are interspersed just makes for a wonderfully relaxed evening.




I would definately do the Feast at LeLe a different day.... you won%26#39;t be disappointed! If you don%26#39;t want to pick another restaurant for his birthday dinner how about a nice bottle of wine (or two) and a little picnic on the beach at sunset? If you are staying in West Maui the market in Napili Plaza had a nice selection gormet cheeses and such.




yep, so i booked it for the 5th (night before his bday).





I%26#39;m just hoping we don%26#39;t eat or drink so much that our 8am Zipline adventour isn%26#39;t fun.





Since we%26#39;ll be in a studio at Westin%26#39;s KOR i%26#39;ve decided I%26#39;ll by some fresh fish or something and other treats and cook in on the birthday night. (a little cooking in the nude or something like that :-) )





I%26#39;ve also got reservations for I%26#39;Os on the 3rd and then taking him to the 7:30 Warren %26amp; Annabells show w/out the food. I had the food last year and loved it but the 3rd is the last night Warren is there before vacation and I had already booked our sunset dinner so we%26#39;ll just skip the Royal Flush package and opt for show only.

No comments:

Post a Comment