Thursday, April 12, 2012

Golfing Question

I am leaving for Maui tomorrow. I have a Tee time at the Plantation course. My question is: Do you advise me to take my clubs with me for this once in a life time chance to play this course, or just rent a set of clubs from them. I do not plan to play other than this one time while there.



Thanks in advance



dburgess5



Golfing Question


I have yet to bring my clubs to the Islands. To me it is too much of a hassle...





I finally played Plantation in May of this year, and they gave me really nice rentals (new 735cm Titleist irons, a Cameron putter, 2 cleveland wedges and a 905s Driver).





So, IMO I would just rent. I brought my shoes and 2 sleeves of balls and that was plenty.





We teed off at 7AM, I was a solo grouped with another guy. He had played the day before and gave me some great insight on each hole. We lucked out as the wind was dead calm through the first 14 holes. However, when we hit 15 the wind picked up and it was a whole different ballgame.





Anyway, beautiful course, the views are outstanding and you will love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment