Thursday, April 19, 2012

another feast at le le question

Can you walk up and get a table ever, or do you absollutely need to reserve way in advance?



another feast at le le question




It might be possible at certain times of the year but generally the Feast at Lele is booked well in advance. The first time I attempted to go I tried to make reservations a few weeks in advance and couldn%26#39;t get a reservation. On my next trip to Maui, I made a reservation over a month in advance.





Hope that helps.



another feast at le le question


When I made reservations, I asked about a refund if we had to cancel. They said they try to sell the tickets so that we can get some reimbursed. So, I took that to mean, maybe sometimes, possibly you could get a table last minute. But only if you bet on someone having to cancel. I booked about 3 weeks in advance.




it%26#39;ll all depend on the day you want to go.





I just called for the reservation I tried to make a couple weeks ago for Oct 6th.





I was told I didn%26#39;t get a confirmation because there were NO reservations possible. Someone bought the ENTIRE evening!





Also looks like OLL is booked solid most of the days for the next month.





The gal told me all the nights around the 6th were open but I didn%26#39;t want to wait for them to fill up so I made an Oct 5th reservation. She was so nice when I said it would be my honey%26#39;s birthday and they would do something special and put a candle in his desert. Now if we can just have great seats! What a perfect evening.





I%26#39;ve also heard that they assign the seats at the time of reservation so walk-in%26#39;s would probably have the seats furthest from the stage. Just my guess.




oh and they don%26#39;t run you CC at the time of reservation. Thats done AFTER dinner.





Also you may cancle by 10am the day of the luau.




We%26#39;ve been twice. The first time was on the recommendation of the hotel activities/concierge desk and they got is in for that night (front row table). If you are staying in a hotel or condo complex that has a manned activities desk in the lobby, check with them. They sometimes have access to ';house'; seats and late cancellations.





But it%26#39;s a popular dinner show so if you really want to go the best bet is to make your reservation in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment