Thursday, April 19, 2012

'07 Entertainment book

Where can I purchase an %26#39;07 book? I will be in Waikiki in less than a month!!!!!!!!

'07 Entertainment book

Some say you can still purchase it at www.entertainment.com but I can never find the 2007 on the site, only the 2008. I used www.ebay.com to buy mine.

'07 Entertainment book

You can try calling %26amp; asking if they have any more 2007 books.

1-888-231-SAVE

You can also ask about 2008 books as the coupons are good as soon as you get the book. I don%26#39;t know when they start (or started) to send out the 2008 books.


Hi all -

If anyone is planning on traveling to Hawaii before November 1st (when the 2007 book expires)...I have a book that I would be willing to pass on to a fellow TA member. I think we only used the coupons for Sea Life Park and Honolulu Zoo.

The coupons are mostly for Oahu...so I%26#39;m not sure how much good the book will do anyone who is visiting on a ship since you are typically only there for one day. But if you feel that you could get some good use from it...please email me.

If someone is looking for a specific coupon I can see if I have it and mail it to you.

All I ask is that you pay it forward when you can!

Michelle


Michelle,

Hello, ME! ME! I%26#39;m interested in the whole book. My husband and I will be going oct 16-24. It would really help alot.

Thank you

M%26amp;L


My daughter and I are going to Oahu, October 9-15 and I could also pass on a 07 Entertainment book. I won%26#39;t be using a lot of stuff in it.


We won%26#39;t be using the zoo or Sea Life park coupons. If there are any specific coupons, even on rental cars, I could mail them to you as well.


how can I contact you guys?


kiwy-n-gumbo, I just sent you a message. Go to My Tripadvisor at top of page and click messages


Just received my book 07.Going from 16-21.After that u want it just message me and I%26#39;ll stick it in the mail for you.Not sure what it cost to mail but 5 bucks probably will cover it.Just remeber they expire nov 1.I just wanted a car coupon and germaines out of it.Just let me know.I%26#39;ll send it COD.

Brian


Hey guys ...if you mail Media Mail it is only $2.13. ;o)

  • fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment