Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I am so excited.....Ent. Book price for Outrigger!

I already had a room reserved for next March at the Waikiki Outrigger. We decided on the City View. Booked with the hotel directly. We%26#39;ve stayed here before and know the City View will be fine. Hard to get a bad room here, although we do prefer the Diamond Head side of the hotel, which I did request.



Just a few minutes ago I called and checked about using the Ent. Book. Yes they honor it!!! And, we save 423.00 dollars!!!



Now I just have to buy the Ent Book as soon as the 2008 comes out. My grandson will be selling them through his school....should be coming soon.



Just made my day!!



I am so excited.....Ent. Book price for Outrigger!


Good for you Pattie! Do you know if the Entertainment books discount for ALL Outrigger hotels? Was it in the %50 off section? I have a Entertainment book, I%26#39;ll have to check it. Happy travels, aloha!



I am so excited.....Ent. Book price for Outrigger!


Wow! $212 for Caddy %26amp; $211 for Ms. Caddy too. PM with my mailing address on the way.....HA!





Just kidding! Way to go Pattie....one smart savy shopper and traveling...take a picture of that smiling face!.....





I got a 2008 Ent book already from eBay (for $30). I have a Waikiki Outrigger coupon for you for only $200. (That%26#39;s called scarasm...but I just kid you Pattie!)




';Caddy people';.....you are too funny!



Hula.....I don%26#39;t even have the book yet! Rep at 800# for Outrigger just told me, when I asked about the Ent. Book price, that she could give me the Ent. rate, and said she%26#39;d update my reservation to that new price. I figred it out, it must be at 50% off of the rack rate for a City View room. My original rate was 239.00, but that was considered a ';best rate';. The 50% off price is only on rack rates. The rack rate is about 369.00, so half of that, plus tax.



No matter what, I got a better deal with the Ent. Book.



She said all I have to do is make sure to bring the Ent. Card and present it at check-in.



When I first called Outrigger in April, the city view was 299.00, ';best rate';. Upon calling back in August, it had gone down to 239.00.



You asked about ';all'; Outriggers. I%26#39;m not sure, but I would think so.



Are you planning a trip?




Just noticed I put this post on the Wailuku forum??? Duh! Mistake.




Thanks, Pattie, for posting about the E. book rate. I called and got a good rate for next June. We%26#39;re staying for a few days in Waikiki before going to Maui.





Waikiki has gotten so expensive! The room rates have went way up. We stayed at the Outrigger several years ago and loved the location--in the middle of all the action.

No comments:

Post a Comment