Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Wailua Bay Condos

Any suggestions on which units should be avoided because of proximity to the road?



Wailua Bay Condos


bwanadave,



I have stayed here many times..Stay on the 2nd or 3rd floor and away from the road first floor not good view of the ocean, meaning any room from 209 and up or 309 and up.Room 311 is not my liking it has a hard bed and a hard sofa. For the money and view you will like the condos. It is also 1/2 way between North and South shores.



Wailua Bay Condos


Aloha.





We are going to be there late Oct for 11 days %26amp; are staying in room # 308. I hope the noise is okay, but I don%26#39;t think I%26#39;ll really care since the ocean will be pounding a few feet away.





I looked at the photos of these rooms about a million times %26amp; finally decided on this one for the view %26amp; king bed with air.





Will let you know what we thought sometime in November after the Maui leg of the trip.





Cheers,



Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment