Thursday, April 19, 2012

Mauna Lani Bay Hotel beaches

I understand that the Mauna Lani Bay hotel has a beach (or grants guests use of a beach) that is about a ten minute walk south of the hotel. I would appreciate information about how this beach compares to the hotel%26#39;s main beach and weather there are any services (beach chairs, cabanas, food/drink, etc.).



Mauna Lani Bay Hotel beaches


We stayed there in July. There are 3 beaches at Mauna Lani. One shallow, tranquil one good for swimming. One windy/wavy one beautiful for sunsets. And the one I think you are asking about. It has great snorkeling. There are beach chairs there and a small restaurant.



Mauna Lani Bay Hotel beaches


I sent you a pm a long time ago if you have not read it, click the envelope in the upper right corner above ';welcome.';




Thanks. I am a PM virgin.

No comments:

Post a Comment