Saturday, April 21, 2012

Resorts on Kauai

Any recommendations on resorts in Kauai? I want to stay around Poipu/Lihue area (south/east end). These are the 3 resorts I am considering. I know the Grand Hyatt is really expensive (over $500 a nite and really nice. How do the other two compare to the Hyatt? i.e. price/rooms. Would you pay over $500 a nite for the Hyatt or are the other two just as nice? I want a resort with updated/clean rooms and great views of the ocean. Any opinions on the 3 would be appreciated?





Grand Hyatt Resort and Spa, Poipu , beautiful and expensive!



Kauai Marriott Resort and Beach Club,



Sheraton Kauai Resort/Poipu,



Resorts on Kauai


aloha, Diane! I just thought I would let you know that you might want to post this on the Kauai forum for the most replies . . . I am sure that many would help you there. Good luck! :)



Resorts on Kauai


We didn%26#39;t stay at the Marriott in Kauai, but we visited it when we were on a cruise in July. Its grounds, pool, and beach are magnificent, so I imagine the rooms are good also. (We stayed at the Marriott Waikiki before the cruise and loved it.) The Marriott Kauai has a tropical garden that is worth a visit, even if you don%26#39;t stay there. Next to the hotel there%26#39;s a Duke%26#39;s Restaurant with reasonable prices for Hawaii. There are several other restaurants %26amp; small shopping areas within walking distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment