Wednesday, April 25, 2012

? Best place to buy bulk Macadamia nuts

Thank you.

? Best place to buy bulk Macadamia nuts

Don%26#39;t know, but I%26#39;m going to guess the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet.

Kam Super Swap Meet may also have them.

Chinatown may also have them.

? Best place to buy bulk Macadamia nuts

I heard of a place call Tropical Farms The Macadamia Nut Outlet, I am planning to go there when I go to Waikiki in 2 weeks. Wonder if the outlet is worth going. Has any of you been there?


Tropical Farms Macadamia Nut Farm Outlet is a decent stop if you are driving along the Windward Coast. It is just north of Kaneohe a few miles.

They have a lot of free samples of different flavored macadamia nuts %26amp; coffees. Also a decent tour there.

But, their prices are rather high.


Rather than lug them home, think about buying on on-line and having them shipped. Mauna Loa has a website, but I bet many others do too.


I get them at Tradder Joe%26#39;s when I am on the mainland and bring them back. Packages twice the size at half the price of what I can find anyplace here at home.


Well, I just bring them home with me, that%26#39;s if there are any left. But honestly, we went to Tropical Farms Macadamia Nut Farm Outlet, and plan to return there on this next trip.(leaving in 7 days) Nice place and you can sample each flavor.

Also, the ABC stores sell them also.

  • web hosting plans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment