Monday, April 23, 2012

We decided!!! Finally!!

Just to let all of you know, we have decided on which island to go to besides Oahu. It will be Maui! The two in question were Maui and Kauai. It wasn%26#39;t easy.



I%26#39;d like to thank all of you who gave me info and probably got real sick of me whining about which island to go to.



Joan....I hope that one day we will be able to come to Kauai and stay in your 4222 or 4221 at HBR. Perhaps when we can come to Kauai in say May sometime, and I will be more relaxed about the weather in the Hanalei area. Here I go, planning another trip and this one hasn%26#39;t even happened yet!



Some of my dilema was that some friends of ours are doing a Hawaii trip which coincides with ours, and I thought it would be fun to be on Kauai at the same time as them. Well, I guess in the end, I got to thinking that I shouldn%26#39;t be too overly concerned about it. As it turns out, we will be on Oahu for a bit at the same time they are there. The weather in mid March and really preferring to be in the Hanalei area, had me concerned. So......we decided on Maui.



We have a lot to see on Maui that we haven%26#39;t done in the past. We haven%26#39;t even driven ';over the top'; of West Maui yet! And we have been there twice! We%26#39;ve never been to the Kihei area. You%26#39;re thinking...what the heck has she done on Maui!



Anyway, we are feeling relieved and comfortable with our decision.



Can%26#39;t wait to go!!



Thank you ALL for your help.



We decided!!! Finally!!


Have fun!





ps - I%26#39;ve been to Maui 8 times I believe and have never been to Kihei or Wallea. Just made it to Paia this last time. Never been to Hana either!



We decided!!! Finally!!


Amazing isn%26#39;t it!! I%26#39;ve got to get Maui-ized this time!




Whew! Glad the suspense is over. If you want Princeville, March isn%26#39;t the best time there, so enjoy Maui.





We%26#39;ve been visiting Hawaii for 25+ years. After an icky experience on Maui we didn%26#39;t return there for 16 years. Now we own at Kamaole -- go figure. In all these years we%26#39;ve never done a luau or Road to Hana, although our DS and DIL have done both and stayed in Hana. We just get out there, get on ';Maui Time'; and suddenly the month is up and we%26#39;re at the airport. Hope you have a wonderful trip.




It%26#39;s not about a place...it%26#39;s about an experience....listen to Caddy...he don%26#39;t have a clue.





But Maui is NO KA OI!

No comments:

Post a Comment