Saturday, April 21, 2012

passport question

Hi all....just second guessing myself, I hope. I have been assuming that as US citizens flying from the USA to the Hawaiian Islands, that we will not need passports going or returning home.





Please tell me that I am correct. Should we bring birth certificates with us?





Obviously, you can tell we do not have passports and are leaving on 10-4. Thanks for your help.....kc



passport question


Wow, we haven%26#39;t had this one for a long time!





Kansas is a State. Hawaii is a State. We%26#39;re all in this USA together.





Foreign nationals have to clear customs -- usually before they depart their nation for ours.



passport question


Thx ChiSue....I was sure that we didn%26#39;t....like I said, I got to 2nd guessing myself and thought I sure don%26#39;t want any surprises.





I did not work with a travel agent making my plans...





I didn%26#39;t think that we would...but here it is a Sunday...and I questioned myself.....





Go Chiefs....altho they need to score soon.....kc




From Kansas, probably blonde, and to top it off...a Chiefs fan!





Amazing!!!




Well you don%26#39;t need some form of photo ID - like your drivers license.




SORRY - you DO need some form of ID to get on the plane.




You COULD use your passport for photo ID...



OR your driver license to board the plane




You will need a valid drivers licence to rent a car, as well as ID for airport security.





Where are you going in Hawaii? How long are you staying? Hope you have a wonderful trip. Don%26#39;t try to do/see everything. Everybody returns to Hawaii! (We%26#39;ve been visiting for 25+ years.)




ChiSue spots another potential renter for her condo in Kihei and makes an attempt to get the potential renter to contact her !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment