Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Best time to book a flight

We%26#39;re going from Sacramento to Maui (7 nights), then Maui to Kauai (6 nights) and back to Sacramento in June 2008. Just curious if you know when flights usually go on sale?

Thanks! =)

Best time to book a flight

I%26#39;ve already read you should look for deals about 8-10 weeks prior to your trip.

I%26#39;m going in Oct... and I started looking back in Aug... finally got my ticket last week. Prices hadn%26#39;t moved up or down... but it was lower then my last trip 2 years ago, and I got tired of checking every day so I went ahead and booked.

But, we don%26#39;t get any specials out here....

Best time to book a flight

Try checking out kayak.com, it checks all airline websites for fares and when you are ready to buy, it takes you to that airline%26#39;s website to buy.

We found our tickets to Maui in Feb for an Aug trip at $478 RT from Oakland airport on ATA. Week later the flights were $600+

Week before our trip (8/2-8/11), flights were $800+

  • bacteria grows
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment