Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hyatt and Sheraton on Priceline / Hotwire

Hotwire:



Which hotels are 4.5 stars and which are 4 stars?



How can I identify the sheraton?





Priceline:



if I choose Ka%26#39;anapali - Lahaina and resort: which hotels are included in the list?



Hyatt and Sheraton on Priceline / Hotwire


On priceline I%26#39;m fairly sure the Kaanapalli resorts will be the Hyatt, Westin or Sheraton for the name your own price. (I got the Hyatt) My sister got the Hyatt for the 4.5 star selection on hotwire. This was 2 summers ago so things may have changed.



Hyatt and Sheraton on Priceline / Hotwire


I%26#39;m planning a trip for my wife and I in June 08%26#39; and staying at the Sheraton on Black Rock. After reviewing orbitz, priceline, expedia etc. for months, I finally went to a local travel agent that I%26#39;ve used in the past and got a deal through Apple Vacations for a Deluxe Ocean Front room cheaper than a Garden View room was offered on the sites above. If you have a travel agent near by, maybe give it a shot...most of them don%26#39;t charge fees...as they get paid by the travel companies such as Apple.





Good Luck!




There are many posts that recommend researching on biddingfortravel.com and there%26#39;s another that I can remember the name. I think they give you ';hints'; as to how to bid to win the hotel you want. I%26#39;ve never used either for hotel, but if you do a search on this board for the sheraton, priceline, hotwire, you%26#39;ll come up with info that could be helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment