Monday, April 23, 2012

Planning a trip for my sister

Aloha - I%26#39;m planning a trip for my sister the first part of October for four nights and I need recommendations about where to stay and for a rental car. I already scooped out that great airfare deal from LAX :)





First I tried renting her something through VRBO but that sort of worries me with the new renting policy and I%26#39;ve never rented through VRBO before.





So now I%26#39;m currently looking at the Kaanapali beach hotel which is $899 for the four nights plus they give you a rental car. Has anyone ever stayed there?





I know my sister wants to see the Lava tubes and take hula lessons but she is pretty low key, outdoorsy, and very ';earthy';. I don%26#39;t think she%26#39;d like staying somewhere too touristy and filled with a lot of honeymooners.





Also for the zip line tour - would she be uncomfortable if she was doing that all by herself? Not sure how that works but it looks like an experience!!





Thanks everybody ! I appreciate your feedback!!



Planning a trip for my sister


I%26#39;ve stayed there and really like it. In Oct., I think she will enjoy it a lot. Oct is not an extremely busy time.



The beach here is wonderful. There is a boardwalk that runs in front which stretches from the Sheraton to the Hyatt. Whaler%26#39;s Village is very close for some shopping. Not far from Lahaina....must do.



I think she%26#39;ll be happy here.



Planning a trip for my sister


If you don%26#39;t think she would like a place that is ';too touristy';, she wouldn%26#39;t like Kaanapali. Sounds like she would like Paia, upcountry or maybe even Hana. Hana especially if she is going to the lava tubes. She probably would love the zip line. Reservations fill up really fast, so if you haven%26#39;t reserved her a space do it NOW. She will be in a group with other people.




I think she would like the location of the KBH. It is so convenient to not need to drive everywhere. Kaanapali by the KBH %26amp; Sheraton is great!


  • cosmetics online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment