Monday, April 23, 2012

marriott maui ocean club

Has anyone stayed here recently?

i am curious about the room layout. Have they remodeled/updated the villas? I will be staying in a 2 bedroom villa. I know they are expanding and there is construction going on, but the photos seem a little outdated. any info/description on the size and style of the 2 bedroom villas would be helpful, thanks

marriott maui ocean club

Aloha Ijasw!

I%26#39;m assuming you%26#39;re staying in the original section - not the new Lahaina Villas? If so, and if you haven%26#39;t already done so, go to the link below, scroll to the bottom of the page, and click on ';2-bedroom villa layout';. This should give you a good idea of what you%26#39;ll get.

We were there in April, and to my knowledge all the rooms have recently been updated. The new beds are WONDERFUL! We are owners there (although we own 1 BR, not 2BR). If you have more specific questions - feel free to PM me and I%26#39;ll answer as best I can.

vacationclub.com/resorts/鈥esortAmenities.jsp

marriott maui ocean club

thanks gogo

  • clown mask
  • make word remember
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment