Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Suite Paradise Poipu Kai Condos - how to get a good room

I have reserved an Extra Deluxe Garden View 2 bedroom condo for Nov 3rd to the 12th. I have read reports that some of the units are great and some are outdated, dirty and just not nice. Any suggestions on what I can do prior to my arrival to give me the best shot at a nice unit? Thanks. Eric

Suite Paradise Poipu Kai Condos - how to get a good room

Part of the reason I stopped using Suite-Paradise is because I had no idea what condo they were going to put me in. The company that managed the property prior to them would always tell what unit. I liked building 3 or 4 at Poipu Sands or building 1 at Manualoha. There are several Poipu Kai condos available from the private owners via other websites. But I have no idea how you can ask for a specific condo through Suite-Paradise. Have you talked to them and asked? It%26#39;s been many years since we rented from them.

  • long hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment