Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Keen Sandals Question

Since they seem to be pretty popular on this board, I have a question for ya%26#39;ll. I bought a pair of Keen%26#39;s Venice H2 sandals for my husband for our upcoming trip. He has been wearing them for the past 3 days to break them in %26amp; LOVES them! Says that they are super comfy. After washing our cars today he came in %26amp; went in the office and losed the door. I went in about 1/2 hour later and almost passed out! The room STUNK! And it was the Keens! Horrible smell! Has anyone else had this problem with their Keens? If so what have you done, short of throwing them out? Should I use bleach? Will the straps fade if I d?

I REFUSE to pack them in our suitcase. Any ideas?

Keen Sandals Question

We (family of 5) own the Keen Newport H2 sandals. All of ours have odor ban in the soles EXCEPT for my daughter%26#39;s whose are a childs size 13. And let me say that hers stink. Washing only helps until she wears them again. I just figured that they don%26#39;t put the odor ban in the little ones.

Check the sole of the sandal to see if it says odor ban.

We love our Keens.

Keen Sandals Question

I don%26#39;t know about the smell but I have been trying to break in my Keen%26#39;s also but I continue to get blisters on the back of my heel - does this stop happening soon?? Just curious as I have worn them at least 4 times already and our trip is coming up the end of October.

  • uk hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment