Saturday, April 21, 2012

Timeshare Operators - do they offer specials?

I know in other areas of the country, timeshare operators/sellers will typically offer ';teaser'; rates to entice potential buyers to their properties, with the stipulation that they sit through their (typically) 90-120 minute sales presentation. I%26#39;ve never tried this, but I%26#39;ve seen many ads and have talked to a couple of people who have done this (in Florida, Maine, etc).





With all the timeshares in Hawaii, I%26#39;ve been surprised that I haven%26#39;t seen any offers for this. I%26#39;ve sent a note to Starwood, but haven%26#39;t heard anything back, and will probably check a few others when I get some extra time to research.





In the meantime, is anybody aware of these types of specials? Or is Hawaii so popular that they don%26#39;t really need to offer these deals?



Timeshare Operators - do they offer specials?


Generaly they give you tickets to activities (like a luau or snorkel trip). Hardly worth it in my book, two hours of wasted time..unless you realy do want a timeshare I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment