Monday, April 23, 2012

Pali Ke Kua-Owner direct

If anyone has contact information for an owner of a one bedroom for my wife and I for two weeks in May %26#39;08 please forward it to me in an email to dans.mailbox @ verizon.net We would want the Bali Hai view such as units 101-126.





I would like to rent from an owner directly as it has worked so well in the past on Maui but, if anyone knows of a reputable property management company that does weekly rentals for one bedroom units I would appreciate having their contact information.





Thanks for the help.





Dan



Pali Ke Kua-Owner direct


Dan,





Have you tried www.vrbo.com? (Vacation Rentals By Owner)?





Marti



Pali Ke Kua-Owner direct


I know a great unit there but it%26#39;s not Bali Hai views. Try summitpacific.com and VRBO.


  • clown mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment