Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Spa recommendations?

We%26#39;re staying at the Maui Marriott Ocean Club and Resort. Looking to get a couples massage during our week long stay and wondering about the best establishment for this? Have heard good things about Spa Moana at the Hyatt...worth the hype?



Spa recommendations?


Aloha from the Vally Isle,





I have lived here for 17 years I would take the drive to Wailea and go the spa at the Grand Wailea a real treat!!



Spa recommendations?


we just got back from Maui a few days ago and we did a couple massage package at the Grand Wailea. I don%26#39;t consider myself a ';spa person'; but I think this was well worth my time and money. Every one working there were very nice and I think the facility lives up to the hype (can%26#39;t say the same for the Grand Wailea hotel itself).




(';can%26#39;t say the same for the Grand Wailea hotel itself).';





Oh, really, next time try and take a peak from Greand Wailer, Room 7090, deluxe ocean view, and tell me of a comparable view from any hotel anywhere in Maui.



Of course, I know you can%26#39;t afford the room rate, but this hotel is the best Maui has to offer.





And if you don%26#39;t think so, please stay away, so I can have an easier time booking my next great room here.




Jessica,



I highly recommend going to the Grand Wailea Spa. Be sure to get the massage with the Term茅 Hydrotherapy Baths. I guarantee you will not be able to experience this at many spas and it is well worth the drive from the west side.




The Grand Wailea! The most phenomenal spa experience I%26#39;ve ever had in my life (and I am a ';spa person';.) You can spend the entire day there even if you are only going for one treatment. It is well worth the money!




(';Of course, I know you can%26#39;t afford the room rate....';)





I did stay at the Grand Wailea for four nights.... we stayed in room 1010 in the chapel wing. I don%26#39;t know what view room 7090 provides, but our room provided a beach/ocean/chapel view, which was nice.





Don%26#39;t get me wrong, I think the Grand Wailea property is very grand, loved the art works on the ground, very nice and fun pools. But I guess I was just expecting a little (take my breathe away) more after reading all the great reviews and praise about the hotel. I think one thing that could have made my experience better is if my room was not so run down looking 鈥?stains on the carpet, dirt marks on the wall, paint chipped, etc.




My dw raves about the Grand Wailea Spa. Being a poor man as I am, we have never stayed at this great resort. (Ms. Caddy has mentioned this to me several times!)





Any high paying job offers (for a second job anyone)?

No comments:

Post a Comment