Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Kuhio Shores Unit 207

We are taking our first trip to Kauai in January and are thinking about renting this unit. I%26#39;ve looked and looked and haven%26#39;t found any reviews or comments about it. Has anybody stayed there before?



Kuhio Shores Unit 207


Haven%26#39;t seen that one but 308 is redone and beautiful.



Kuhio Shores Unit 207


I just found out the reason why 207 hasn%26#39;t been on trip advisor. It went through a major remodel and then a local rented it for 3 months. It is for sale so I went to see it yesterday. GORGEOUS!!!!! A 10 for the kitchen and living room. 8 for the bedroom. They chopped up the bedroom to kind of make a 2nd bedroom but I would make it more like a sitting area for the bedroom. Beautiful bathroom too. On the lanai I saw 3 turtles playing in the cove. Wish I could buy it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment