Monday, April 23, 2012

Staggered arrivals

I am arriving on a Sat about 5:30 PM and lady is arriving Sunday 3:30 PM.



Staying at the Aqua Palms and Spa on Ala Moana Blvd.



We are sailing on the POHawaii on Monday PM and plan to see the USS Arizona Memorial early Monday AM.



Any suggestions as to what I might do all by self on Sunday?



Thanks.



M



Staggered arrivals


aloha mikemo~ fancy meeting you in Hawaii (forum).





In your shoes, I would take a taxi or shuttle from the airport. Then have a nice dinner somewhere Saturday evening. On Sunday morning catch The Bus over into the central part of Waikiki, have breakfast somewhere with an ocean view. Spend some time walking the beach, check out the fancy shopping, etc.





Or you could go to Chinatown.





I%26#39;m not sure the opening hours/days (since it%26#39;s a Sunday) but there are also historic and cultural things in Honolulu such as Iolani Palace, Bishop Museum, ShangriLa estate tour, Honolulu Academy of the Arts, etc. that would be easy and interesting to do solo.





suerte, Suze



Staggered arrivals


Well if you%26#39;re there, I%26#39;ll buy lunch, dinner, wine, and taxi.



I%26#39;m a bit clueless, as my Espanol y Mandarin is useless.



Louisa will be late.



M

No comments:

Post a Comment