Saturday, April 21, 2012

ziplining

I have been searching posts for info on this fairly new experience. I have looked at the ads for it, but of course they only show the fabulous people doing it! I am hoping someone out there has done it recently on Maui and can give me an honest appraisel of how scary it is, how athletic you should be and is it worth it for a an ';older'; couple to try it! I think I can, I think I can,,,,oh boy, I%26#39;m not sure...........



ziplining


I did the zipline at Haleakala in July. I thought it was going to be petrifying, it wasn%26#39;t. It%26#39;s real easy too. You don%26#39;t need to be athletic. All you do is walk off the platform. The landing is a little harder, but not anything to speak of. It%26#39;s alot of fun, I%26#39;d say give it a try.



ziplining


im an older person and i did it a while back -- ive had 3 surgeries on my rt foot and a miniscus tear surgery on my left knee--- no problemo ---- they start you off nice and easy with short zips and the lines build up as your confidence does --- like falling off a log-- try it you will like it ---- make sure you have a reservation as the place is always booked up--- dont forget kula lodge for breakfast or lunch




Go to Youtube.com and type in zipline Maui in the seach box



Great mini video%26#39;s to help with your concerns, seems so much fun ~ it has made up my familys mind to take the adventure.



Mahalo!

No comments:

Post a Comment