Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sheraton Kauai By Invitation Only package

I have received this invitation in the mail today. Sounds like a direct marketing plan from Sheraton. The package includes 5 night accomodation at Garden View room, 100 dollar credit toward dining, shopping and spa services, 185 dollar credit toward avis rental car. The usual holiday blackout dates apply. Once reserved, I will have 18 months to visit the resort.



Has anyone tried this kind of package before?



Sheraton Kauai By Invitation Only package


I haven%26#39;t, but it should be quite easy to check and see whether it%26#39;s a good deal. I%26#39;ve been through the Sheraton%26#39;s back deck and lobby (I was staying next door in a spacious condo at the Kiahuna Plantation) and it%26#39;s a very nice hotel, if you like resort hotels. It%26#39;s on an excellent bit of beach.



Sheraton Kauai By Invitation Only package




Aloha from Kaua%26#39;i!





I%26#39;d be pretty cautious about the offer -- it sounds to me like they are specifically marketing the ';garden rooms'; that are the closest to the construction at Koloa Landing -- if that is the case you need to be aware of how close you are to the construction there -- the rooms that are in the garden rooms closest to Kapili Road are undoubtedly going to be affected by some noise.





Also the Sheraton is doing their own construction project pretty soon nest to the garden rooms (timeshare) -- make sure that this isn%26#39;t some type of promotion to get people there during this time.





I worked at the Sheraton for 5 years and it is indeed a wonderful hotel -- but during this time of very heavy construction in the area you need to be informed of just where you are going to be!





Malama Pono,



Janet






Aloha from Kaua%26#39;i!





Edit my first post from ';nest'; to ';next'; -- my sinus infection must be affecting my ability to spell-check my posts!





Kala Mai!





Malama Pono,



Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment