Monday, April 23, 2012

Flights ... anything other than ';cattle car';?

I%26#39;ve been searching for flights through Travelocity, etc, and am trying to find any flights from Portland, Oregon to Honolulu that offer a business class or some sort of upgrade/more comfortable seating than economy.



Anyone have any suggestions?



Thanks





Flights ... anything other than ';cattle car';?


In what way? If you%26#39;re willing to pay, I%26#39;m sure you can find it. If you just want something ';a little better'; than economy, United Economy Plus has extra leg room.





Not sure what%26#39;s available directly from Portland. Unless money is no object, I%26#39;d take the extra several hundred dollars you%26#39;ll spend on an upgraded flight and spend it on an upgraded room instead. The flight%26#39;s not that long. But then again, just my 2 cents...



Flights ... anything other than ';cattle car';?


Thanks, konagirl. We went to Britain last year and flew economy. It was the first time in many years we had flown, the seats are now much tighter, and literally every single seat on the 747 was full .... and my husband was quite uncomfortable. He now says he%26#39;s not flying anywhere unless it%26#39;s more spacious. sigh. I was not too comfortable either, but my theory is that it was only 8.5 hours then, and 6 hours to Hawaii .... just deal with it. Nobody else is comfortable either ......



I will check with United.




Hawaiian goes direct and you can buy a first class ticket for about $1200 ... they may run specials here and again ...




Thanks again ..... maybe he can sit in 1st class and I%26#39;ll fly coach, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment