Friday, March 30, 2012

Anyone tried Aloha Kauai Tours (Kokee Kauai tour)?

I did a search on this subject and didn%26#39;t find much on the day tour by Aloha Kauai -- it is from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and goes to Waimea canyon, Kokee state park, etc.



Since we decided against the boat tour of Na Pali (since I am way too prone to motion sickness) -- I wanted to add a different sightseeing tour. I know this tour won%26#39;t give me the view of the NaPali coast, but I wondered if it is a fun and worthwile thing to do . . .



Thank for any input



Michelle



Anyone tried Aloha Kauai Tours (Kokee Kauai tour)?


Bunecca,





Aloha Kauai Tours is a class act. I have been on one of their tours, met the different drivers, visited with the owners ( great people ) and was totally impressed.





I believe that no matter what tour you chose , it would be great. Heck, call them, and tell them what you want out of a tour, and wish to have a dynomite tour guide. The fellas, and ladies that I met and visited with were really fun.





The tour I went on , was in an air conditioned van with four wheel drive, lots of fun interacting with the driver and other passengers, great information on the island, culture , flora, fauna, and local scoops and history. We did some hiking, and had a ball.





Denny

No comments:

Post a Comment