Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Attention Moderators!

I was just trying to read the reviews of the Sheraton Maui, and at the end of the first few sentences of each review there is a ';more'; prompt which then (usually) shows the entire review, but in the case of the Sheraton it does not work. It was ok on other hotels I was looking at, but not on the Sheraton, and maybe not on others? Can you please fix it?





If this is not the right way to contact whomever needs to know, can someone please tell me how?



Attention Moderators!


I fail to see the connection between posting and being tech support, but apparently you do - so instead of criticizing a valid question, why don%26#39;t YOU tell me how to fix it with YOUR background of 1,000 posts?



Attention Moderators!


warmwinds: I just brought up the Sheraton, clicked on the ';more'; in the first review that appears, and got the whole listing, followed by the rest of the reviews. It could be that your web browser cache needs to be cleared.... the steps to do so vary from browser to browser (I use Firefox, so to give you an idea the steps would be (1) click on TOOLS in the menu bar; (2) Select the option to ';Clear Private Data';; (3) close down your browser; (4) start up the browser), then go to the page you want.....





Hope this helps.




Warmwinds...





Just click on the ';Report Inappropriate Post'; button, and the moderator will get the message.





I have done this a couple times in the past when having a similar question or whether a TA offer was legitimate.





Sometimes they will answer you via the forum, other times at whatever email address you provided when signing up.




Ever since the changeover I get strange anomalies too. Sometimes it says all posters are no longer active, or a few are active others are not and have had a few other small things happen. Sometimes they clear quickly others have taken a bit of time but they have always gone away. I would just try again later or close your browser and try starting it again.




At the very bottom of the page you can click on ';feedback'; and send a message to TA. I%26#39;ve used it a few times.




The odd thing for me was that it was just the Sheraton, other hotel listings worked fine. I%26#39;ll try to contact the moderators based on the other suggestions, thanks.




Well, no need, I just checked the Sheraton and it%26#39;s working fine! Not sure if the mods saw this thread and fixed it, if so thanks, if not it HAD been a problem for me for a few days so glad it%26#39;s fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment