Friday, March 30, 2012

Marriott Ko Olina New Pool with Slide?

Hi

We are staying at the Marriott, Ko Olina beach club in June. I have heard that the existing pool gets really crowded, but that they were in the process of building a new family pool with a SLIDE. Is this pool completed, and is there a slide? is the slide for adults, too, or is it just a %26#39;kiddie%26#39; small slide?

thanks for any info

Marriott Ko Olina New Pool with Slide?

Have you even thought about contacting the Marriott and asking them? Chuck...

Marriott Ko Olina New Pool with Slide?

I have posted a similar question. There is definately a new pool with swim up bar and slide in Phase 3 bldg, just don%26#39;t know completion date. I called the hotel today, and no one seemed to know. I%26#39;ll try again, and hopefully get someone who knows what they%26#39;re doing.

I stayed there this past Xmas break and it was at capacity...pools were not overcrowded. Always got a chair when and where I wanted...(see my review).

  • cs files
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment