Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Resortquest coupon for ';kids stay, play and eat free'; & PCC

I noticed on the website that stays at Resortquest give a coupon book with a free kids admission with each paying adult to the PCC. Does anyone know how this works with a package? What is the value of the coupon, and if you book ahead, do you take the coupon and get a refund at the door? I%26#39;ve emailed PCC a few days ago, but they aren%26#39;t responding, so I thought I%26#39;d asked the experts out there. :)





I hadn%26#39;t noticed it before, but with 2 kids, this could really be good news, and maybe we could upgrade our package!





TIA,





Mel



Resortquest coupon for ';kids stay, play and eat free'; %26amp; PCC


I am only guessing, but it is probably for the basic ticket that they have. That is $43 for adults %26amp; about $33 for kids.





They will probably take $33 off for each kid with an adult paying full price for any package.





Example:





Ali%26#39;i Luau package is $83 for adults, $59 for kids.





Your price would be $83 for each adult and $26 for each kid.





The reason I am guessing that it is for the basic ticket %26amp; that they will take the $$ off for any other package is because of the Entertainment Book coupon. It is for $40, but they will honor it for any package, but only up to $40.





Call them:





1-800-367-7060





I don%26#39;t know if it is a toll free number from Canada though.



Resortquest coupon for ';kids stay, play and eat free'; %26amp; PCC


Thanks Dusty...I sure hope we get the coupon book with that coupon. That would really help if we could save $66! I will call (yes, it%26#39;s long distance) when I get a chance and the kiddies aren%26#39;t around. The trip is a surprise so I can%26#39;t let them hear me. :)





Thanks again,





Mel




Hi Mel, I tried to get your attention a while back, but the post is ';way back'; now. Sorry I can%26#39;t help with the PCC question.



When are you going to be on Oahu? We are there March 25- April 1st.




Sorry Pattie, don%26#39;t know how I missed your post - I thought I had read them all lately. Anyways, we%26#39;ll be there March 13-27th. I guess our trip will be winding up when you start yours.





Mel




I%26#39;m not sure about that as well BUT you may try logging on to PCC%26#39;s website and calling their 800 number the reps can tell you all about the coupon. I have a $40 off coupon for PCC from the Entertainment book and I called to see how it works. You pay up front for the tickets and when you get there and give them your coupon they reimburse you the $40 on your credit card. Works out either way.





Sounds like we%26#39;ll all be there around the same time. I%26#39;m there 3/12-18th CAN%26#39;T WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment