Saturday, March 24, 2012

snorkel bob's or boss frog?

We will be renting snorkel gear for the week, cooler, boogie boards, etc. Is one better than the other??

snorkel bob's or boss frog?

Hi -have rented from Snorkel Bob%26#39;s twice and found them very helpful. I need prescription mask and they were very patient in finding me the correct one. The multiple drop off return points are a good idea.

snorkel bob's or boss frog?

They are both very good. I would say go to whichever one is more convenient for you. I have used both and found them to be very similar.


Another option is Maui Dive Shop. I find they have better equipment at comparable prices


Used Boss Frogs for snorkel gear. They do ask if you want to get your stuff for free if you want to take some sort of tour. Just said %26#39;no thanks%26#39; and that was it. They have 3 levels of gear they rent. Each one is a little better and a little higher in price. Still beats renting at beach huts.


We, too, rented through Snorkel Bob%26#39;s and found them very helpful. They have multiple locations which was useful when I needed to swap something.

  • clear cream
  • horses
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment