Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Confused where to stay? The Whaler or Kaanapali Beach Hotel

Hi,

It is now the Whaler vs. the Kaanapali Beach Hotel.

My friend wants to be closer to the shops and eatine places.

I appreciate all of everyone%26#39;s information! We are now trying to decide between the Whaler, and the Kaanapali Beach Hotel.

I believe that all of the ocean front rooms are gone, but they both have ocean front rooms avaiable.

I%26#39;m wondering how much of the ocean you see with a studio ocean view with the Whaler, #1 north tower, versus the renovated Maui wing at the Kaanapali Beach Hotel. It looks like it sets back, but looks straight on to the beach. KBH building is 6 floors, versus the Whaler which looks so much higher (possibly a better view???)

Last night I went on TripAdvisor to check out reviews. I think I should stay off this, as there were good and negative for each of these places.

Anyone that could share their experience would be so appreciated. I can tell you how much this helping to clear up the confusion and the unknown.

Thanks again so very much,

cheryliniowa

Confused where to stay? The Whaler or Kaanapali Beach Hotel

I dont know if you posted this twice by accident but you have had many responses already.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60634-i87-k172786鈥?/a>

  • guy myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment