Friday, March 30, 2012

Pi'ilanihale Heiau??

Anyone been? Worth checking out? We%26#39;ll be in Hana two nights and already have a bunch of stuff planned but this looks pretty neat.





Saw it in the latest version of MR. I mainly bought it to see what kind of changes they%26#39;d made. They no longer recommend going to Blue Pool and guide you to get to Venus Pool via the stream bed. (Uh....no thanks) Olivine Pools still in there, although they do tell you that people can and HAVE been swept out to sea and died by getting too close to the edge.



Pi'ilanihale Heiau??


Without getting into another debate on the book. See this thread on the Heiau. We were just discussing it the other day ironically.





tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60630-i845-k17229…



Pi'ilanihale Heiau??


JC, FYI, I wasn%26#39;t condoning MR, in fact I really only bought it to see what changes they had made. Now that I%26#39;m more ';in the know'; I realize their errors in misleading people to places they shouldn%26#39;t go. It does have some good information and maps though. If I DO take it I will put it in a book cover, think I will get one of the mile by mile books.





Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment