Wednesday, March 28, 2012

help for large family!

I%26#39;ve been reading this forum for a while now and have found lots of helpful advise. My questions is this - we are a large family (2 adults and 4 boys - 10, 11, 16, 18 yrs old) have been to Maui twice with them and am planning a third trip for Christmas this year. I%26#39;ve already booked out condo for Dec. 20 to Jan. 3. Was thinking that I%26#39;d like to add a couple of days in there to stay at the Grand Wailea. I%26#39;ve check on their web site and it seems that you can only stay there if you have 4 to a room. If I was to book for all of us I%26#39;d have to get 2 rooms - that is way too expensive. How have others with large families dealt with this? We already spend lots more than the average family as we have the extra air fare, the extra cost of food (all boys - eat me out of house and home). It just seems a bit unfair.



help for large family!


Did you ask about a unit at Ho%26#39;olei at the Grand Wailea?



help for large family!


Thanks for that info, I tried and all the dates i punch in tell me that they don%26#39;t have anything available to suit my needs. Not sure what that means.




Call them directly. I called directly and got the most helpful booking agent. We were able to get half off the rack rate just by asking. They will be able to answer all of your questions and help.




I think you should call the resort directly - I have noticed that the high demand times sometimes show full on the online reservations but there may be some rooms available if you call and speak to the reservation dept.


  • clear cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment