Wednesday, March 28, 2012

PLEASE help me decide

I need your help deciding where to stay. There are 7 of us all wanting to stay in the same place. I%26#39;ve found some different places and need your opinions on them. We want someplace that we can go and relax on the beach.....and just hang out. Accomodations do not have to be expensive, but clean. Afterall, we are in Hawaii so Im sure it will all be fine. Im probably putting too much pressure on myself trying to find the right place for everyone.





So give me your thoughts on :





Kahana Sands



Kahana Village



Napili area



Puamana



KOA Resort





Thanks,



PLEASE help me decide


I have stayed in several areas of Maui. I would say my favorite is the Napili area. You have one of the top ten beaches in the u.s. very near. There is great snorkeling at 3 or 4 locations as well. Also, you are about 15-20 min. away from Lahaina by car.





PLEASE help me decide


Haven%26#39;t stayed there but like the Napili area alot. We love the Gazebo restruant. Have friends who stay there every year. Kahana depends on the condo.




I love the Napili area too. It is just so laid back and the beach is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment