Friday, March 30, 2012

hawaii liquor superstore

does anyone know if this place is as good as costco for buying beer/liquor? anyone know what a case of Corona costs in maui?



hawaii liquor superstore


I don%26#39;t remember the cost of a case but we just always pick it up at Costco. Longs Druga has pretty good deals on wine. You can buy alcohol virtually everywhere even at the grocery store.



hawaii liquor superstore


A case of Corona at Costco is usually about a few bucks more than buying 2 12 packs at Safeway or Long%26#39;s. I don%26#39;t remember exactly the price at Costco, but I know whenever I look at it I think to myself, geeze, that is more than Safeway! At Long%26#39;s and Safeway Corona%26#39;s are almost always $12.99 a 12 pack.





I never buy beer at Hawaii Liquor Superstore, so I can%26#39;t help you there, but I will tell you I only go there when I am looking for something particular, such a brand not carried elsewhere, or at Christmas time for gift packs. I have never found their prices to be any better than prices at Long%26#39;s or Safeway so it is hardly worth the trip for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment